Independent. Informative. Interpretive.
MILLENNIUM's mission is to empower readers with an independent, informative, and interpretive perspective of the week’s most important news.
I curate the best journalism and podcasts from media sources across the ideological spectrum into an engaging weekly digest, every edition featuring one major news story from each of the following topics: World News, US News, Politics, Business, and Culture.
Each synopsis is based on a compilation of noteworthy articles and podcasts, carefully chosen for their content and clarity, regardless of viewpoint. By contextualizing the same news story through various media lenses, MILLENNIUM provides a balanced perspective that is difficult to find elsewhere.
I also write original essays and commentary about the week's current events from an independent-minded point of view using a topic’s historical or cultural significance as my guide.
As a social studies educator for 25 years, I know the importance of history in helping us to understand our present … as well as our future.
My goal with MILLENNIUM is a modern, digital publication that is:
- Independent - Explaining news stories from multiple points of view
- Informative - Providing context in an objective and unbiased manner
- Interpretive - Analyzing current events from a historical or cultural standpoint
Learn more about me from my article, Why Read MILLENNIUM?
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
With a free membership, you receive the following benefits:
- Our weekly journal, featuring the best journalism and podcasts from the week’s most important news, delivered to your inbox every Saturday.
- Unlimited access to our full archive of weekly journal editions.
- Original articles published 1-2 times per week.
With a MILLENNIUM MEMBERSHIP, you receive these additional benefits:
- 7-day free trial
- Member-only articles published 2-3 times per week.
- Exclusive access to community features and online discussions.
- Quarterly newsletter highlighting MILLENNIUM’s growth and the impact of your membership to our mission.
We also offer a PREMIUM MILLENNIUM MEMBERSHIP (with a 14-day free trial) for those who would like to further support our mission and the growth of our publication.
Above all, MILLENNIUM is powered by its MEMBERS.
Please consider joining so we can fulfill our mission of empowering readers with an independent, informative, and interpretive perspective of the week's most important news.
Keith Veverka, Founder & Editor
As a social studies educator for 25 years, I'm fascinated by the cultural and historical significance of current events. Since news stories are the first draft of history, this publication allows us to make sense of today’s headlines in the context of tomorrow’s history. Join me as we examine these extraordinary times together.
Questions? Contact me at email@example.com.